Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pictures and Thank you from Project #5!







Dear Sponsor,
This is Rocío, the mom of Fabiola and I write to thank you for your donation for the project, I hope we do good. Fabi and her 2 sisters are very happy with what we'll sell on our garage. We bought small toys, some dishes and novelty items to sell at low prices, I hope we do ell in this project and with the profits we will buy more novelty items and even some school supplies for the kids.Thank you very much, God bless you and your loved ones, from my daughter Fabiola
Sincerely, Rocío
Dear Sponsor,
Thank you very much for what we were able to buy. We bought some curtains, plastic glasses and dishes, notebooks to draw, some ropes to jump, some action figures, bingo cards, spary, balls of different colors, small containers with lots of bubbles. Thank you very much, I live you very much and I want to thank you because you give me lots of things. We also bought accessories for wrestling toys, accessories for cell phones, puzzles and kitchen utensils like color spoons.Thank you very much because thanks to you , my mum and us will have a small shop with lots of things.
Sincerely, Alejandra.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Wow! What a lot of plastic!