Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank you letters for Project #9 & Project #10!!


Hello Dear Sponsor!
I thank God and you for all the things you sent to my son. He got a pair of shoes that he will wear to go to the church, a shirt that he will wear for the picture, a set of bed sheets he will use to cover himself, a mosquito net to protect him from mosquitoes, the chest of drawers to keep his clothes in it, a mattress he will put on his bed, and a towel he will use after a shower. Dear sponsor, thank you with all my heart for this. I wish God continues helping you and that you are healthy and your family too. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for being a wonderful sponsor! I say goodbye with a strong hug,

Flor
Greetings Dear Sponsor:
I hope that when this reach your hands you are fine! I write you with much love and may God bless your life, I write you to say thank you for the special donation that you sent to my child, she feels very happy and says thank you for being so special with her, thanks to your help she be able to purchased clothes, a bed and shoes, a gas stove, and food basket, this gift is very welcome in our house, I thank you for your big heart, May God continue blessing you, I say good bye with much affection!

Mariana

No comments: