Thursday, October 29, 2009

What Have You Been Up To?



I have been slow on posts- I am so sorry to disappoint! I do not have my internet connection at home right now, so I have just spots of time at the cafe. It makes it hard. I mostly try to get my "work" done while I have access to the internet. I have thousands of books to sell, so I am getting them put into lots and placing them on Ebay. It is a long process. If you are looking for books, you can check out what I have with the link in the top right hand corner. I will be adding adult fiction soon, but I want to get as many children's books listed as I can first.

When I'm not at the cafe doing that, I am spending time with my sweet fairy princesses Jaden & Morgan.

I have pictures of my sponsor kids, and letters to share. Since my time is limited here, I have to plug it in as I can. I do want to tell all of you who have been following Diego's story & helping with his fundraiser, he is SO GRATEFUL!!! It is hard to tell by his pictures. Don't let his pictures deceive you... He may look unhappy, but he is VERY happy! He doesn't feel well all of the time, and this can make him appear sad. I got the letter that goes with the pictures of his bed, and let me assure you that his gratitude is beyond what can be expressed in words. He is just such a sweet child! Thank you, EVERY ONE who has donated anything to help him!!!


The rest of his fundraiser will go to help his aunt in her business. She is older, and needs all the help she can get to take care of the debt before she is unable to work. The faster she gets the debt paid off, the faster she will get Diego's health needs taken care of (i.e. daily Pediasure, since he only has enough to last him a few months, foods that may be more expensive but will help him gain weight keep his immune system up).


I will be posting his letter soon, I promise!

No comments: