Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Diego Gets His Bed!




I just received word from Vickie at CI that Diego has received his bed, mattress, pillow, sheets, and a fan!!! Thank you to everyone who has helped make this child's life happier and healthier!!
Here is the e-mail from Vickie:
Hello, Friends!
I hope all is well with everyone. I'm happy to attach three photos of Diego from Cartagena -- who, thanks to you all, just received a new bed and mattress, a pillow, set of sheets and an electric fan.
Given Diego's condition, I'm sure that the new bed and linens, as well as the fan, will help to keep him very comfortable. And, I know that he and his family are grateful to you all for what you have done for him! Our appreciation is sincere as well -- thank you again for helping this young boy with your gifts and your heartfelt wishes for his good health and well-being.
All the best to you!
Vickie
And to that, I would like to say "ditto" on my part. Thank you is not a big enough sentiment to express just how grateful I am that he is being taken care of by these great donors!!
To watch the progress of his fundraiser, or to donate, please go to Aura's House:

No comments: