Sunday, October 18, 2009

My group of 12 all together! Aren't they PRECIOUS?

Aren't they the sweetest group of kids!? Here is how my group of 12 lays out in the picture, starting with the boy on the left hand side in front with pink shoes:
Akenda Joshua- M5
Simbwa Henry- M4
(the 3rd child was placed in the group picture accidentally. While he looks like a sweetheart, the boy that should be standing there is the oldest in the group and not pictured: Tamebaze Joshua- M12- Tamebaze has been in need of a sponsor for a while, and I am hopeful he is still attending school and not being put to work)
Iga Marrine- F5
Mulidwa Reagon- M6
Adongo Mary Gloria- F5
Nakiya Gloria- F5

Back row, starting with the gorgeous girl in pink:
Nakaiza Vanesa- F7
Kikomeko Derick- M10
Kansime Agness- F6
Magabe Filbert- M10
Nuwamanya Daniel- M10

I sent a letter to each one of these children on the 1st of October. Hellen is having the children write their letters this week, so I hope to receive letters from them by the middle of November. I will make sure to share them with everyone when I receive them... I will, also, be getting some drawings from them soon, and I will show those off as well.

For those of you who have been waiting for your chance to sponsor one or several of the Ugandan primary school children, I will be posting some children to choose from soon... Stay tuned!

No comments: