Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Supporter



Check out the pretty necklace she is wearing! I am now officially all out of stock on the necklaces! I will began making some more beads shortly. For those of you who have requested necklaces to sell for the fundraisers, please send updates when you have them, so that we can all cheer you on!!! I should have some more necklaces by Friday, on a first come, first served basis. If you missed my last post, here is what I said:

***SPECIAL NOTE: For a limited time, I will send any of you 10 necklaces for FREE!!! I will pay for the cost of supplies & postage!! The only restriction I will place on it is that the funds raised go toward the current fundraisers (right now there are 3~ Maria's, Gema's, and Jonathan's). I know if we can get these fundraisers completed, we will get to everyone else's sooner & help even more kids!!!***

No comments: