Saturday, October 17, 2009

NeCkLaCe/LoLLiPoP fUnDrAiSeR


Another great fundraising day! I am just happy that we sold anything, and Jaden and Morgan were thrilled every time some one bought a necklace!
Here is the total between the two days (Friday & Saturday):
14 necklaces sold = $28
10 lollipops sold= $5
Grand total = $33
I know it's not much, but it does mean that the 3 fundraisers get $11 each! Since I donated yesterday, here are the amounts that are being donated today:
Su's fundraiser gets another $8
Robyn's fundraiser gets another $8
And, my fundraiser for Jonathan gets $11
My girls are pumped at the sales, and ready to make bracelets or necklaces for anyone who would like to use them for a fundraiser. The bracelets are 1/3 of the size of the necklaces, so they only cost 25 cents if you don't add any charms. The necklaces can be made for 75 cents if they go charm-less as well. Adding the charms can add any where from 10 cents to $1.50 to the cost of the necklaces, depending on the charm. Let me know if you would like any of them to sell!
***SPECIAL NOTE: For a limited time, I will send any of you 10 necklaces for FREE!!! I will pay for the cost of supplies & postage!! The only restriction I will place on it is that the funds raised go toward the current fundraisers (right now there are 3~ Maria's, Gema's, and Jonathan's). I know if we can get these fundraisers completed, we will get to everyone else's sooner & help even more kids!!!***
And, for Robyn and Su, the donations come from the sweet work of my girls. They are very excited to participate in these fundraisers & are anxious to see the pictures and thank yous from the children they have helped!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Well done Jaden and Morgan!!! Your hard work will really help the poor children. Keep up the good work.

Barbara