Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Name Bracelets & Necklaces Fundraiser

These were made for Candace. She ordered a bracelet for the child & an adult bracelet with each child's name for herself. So, she will have 3 bracelets on her wrist. She said that she hopes it will strike up converasation that will allow her to tell others about sponsorship.

These are 2 of the necklaces made for Barbara's kids. Like Candace, she ordered a necklace for each child to go with the bracelet.
In an effort to keep the fundraisers moving, I am selling the above items. This is how it works, you can pick the colors of beads, and what you want the bracelet/necklace to say. The money that you pay to "buy" these items gets paid directly to Jonathan's fundraiser. This is what you would need to tell me to place your order (I will use an example with my own children):
I would like a bracelet and necklace for the following children with their name on it:
Leydi with colors purple and pink
Dulce with colors blue and red
Then, I would like bracelets only for the following:
Henry with colors blue and green
Jonathan with colors red and black
Diego with colors green and yellow
Mwanza with colors red and black
Etc...
Now, these are the prices:
bracelets= 50 cents each
necklace= $1 each
shipping for 10 bracelets is $1.50
shipping for 5 bracelets and 5 necklaces is $1.75
shipping for 20 bracelets is $2.25
Then, when you know what you want to order, e-mail me your order. If you are ordering something that I haven't listed the shipping for, I will let you know the total at that time. Then, you send that amount as a donation to Jonathan's fundraiser. I will complete your order & ship it to the address that you request. The total cost for 20 bracelets would be $12.25!!! Is that a good deal or not!?!?! You don't have to have the child's name on the bracelet either. We can make a plain bracelet, or even something that you would like to tell your child. My mom's idea (she asked me to make one) was to say "Child of God". It could be whatever you want. I even have animal beads to add, heart charms, photo frame charms, and soon I should have some "Hello Kitty" charms.
Thank you for helping Jonathan!

No comments: