Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas!!


I know it is still too early for Christmas, but just a few months from now will be just the right time to send Christmas packages to the field! This year, the packages will help our fundraisers tremendously!! All of the items that will be available for purchase will be donated items!! That means 100% of the money you send to purchase the items go directly to our fundraisers!! There will just be a different way to pay the divided shipping costs between the sponsors.
I expect this project to be much bigger than last year- especially after today! I opened up my door to find 4 big boxes full of donated items!! I haven't even taken the stuff out of the boxes, but I did take a little peak :o) The stuff is incredible!!! I need to make sure I have some funds set aside just for these packages, so I can get them sent to all of my kids. I don't want to spoil the surprise by telling you some of the items that are inside, but I might show you a Christmas sneak peek a little later.
I am not sure if the donor want their name mentioned, so I am keeping that to myself for now... But, I do want to tell them THANK YOU!!! This will provide our fundraisers with a BIG boost!

No comments: