Sunday, April 11, 2010

Summer Reading Package Received- Damaris in Guatemala



A post from Sara S:
I'd like to introduce Damaris from Guatemala. She is 10 years old. She lives with her mother and 4 siblings. By coincidence the summer reading packages we sent arrived right around her birthday, so she thought it was a birthday present :) . Her thank you letter reads:

"I am so happy to write you this letter and tell you how happy I am to be your sponsored child. Thank you for being so generous with me and also for helping me. Let me tell you that I received the gift from the mail. I am very happy with my gifts. God bless you. Let me tell you that my school is very nice. I have a new friend who plays with me at recess time and my school was recently painted. I am doing well in school. I am very happy for my 10th birthday. I love you very much."

1 comment:

Shay said...

She is very cute and wrote a very sweet letter. God bless.