Monday, April 26, 2010

Katerine's Easter Package

A post from Lisa:

I received the report today on Katerine in Guatemala's Easter package. She looks adorable. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I only got one picture. That has never happened before. But she looks happy and sweet. I have just sent in the money for her to have a birthday party May 17th! She turns 7 years old.

Here is the letter someone wrote for her (not sure who):

Dear Sponsor Lisa,
I greet you thanking you for the package you sent to Katerine. She thanks you for the crayons, the book, the ponytails, the sweater, the pictures, and for the rope (it was a jump rope), the balls and the rabbits. She loves them because the rabbit is her favorite animal and she thanks you for the duck and may God bless you along with your sponsored child and niece and that everything is fine with your dogs surgery abd she is thankful and she says so long to you wishing you do it well.
Katerine