Saturday, April 17, 2010

Reduced for Quick Sale! Part 8 of 10

necklace 1 above and 2 below

necklace 3 above and 4 below

necklace 5 above and necklace 8 below
Because of the urgency of the needs in Uganda, these necklaces are on sale! You can get one of the beautiful handmade necklaces for only $4!!! Each one is unique, so it is first come first served. Send me an e-mail me at heatherlecount@yahoo.com telling me which necklaces you want. I will confirm that they are all still available. Then, I will give you a total price including shipping and send you an invoice. These would make great gifts!!

I have more that I will post- It just takes time to get them photographed and posted. I will make another post with more necklaces within the next few minutes. Feel free to not be specific. I can send you a mixture of several different bracelets and necklaces, if you don't have a preference. I still have several that I have not photographed, so I can send some of those to anyone who does not want anything specific.

No comments: