Saturday, April 17, 2010

Reduced for Quick Sale! Part 2 of 10


bracelet 13 (above) and 14 (below)

bracelet 15 (above)

bracelet 17 (above) and 18 (below)

Because of the urgency of the needs in Uganda, these bracelets are on sale! You can get one of the beautiful handmade bracelets for only $2!!! Each one is unique, so it is first come first served. Send me an e-maill me at heatherlecount@yahoo.com telling me which bracelets you want. I will confirm that they are all still available. Then, I will give you a total price including shipping and send you an invoice. These would make great gifts, and they can even fit in with a letter!! And, for the bracelets that don't have charms, you can get a charm added for no additional charge! I have the following charms available: "friends", giraffe, photo pendant, Hello Kitty, "love", and "laugh".

I have more that I will post- It just takes time to get them photographed and posted. I will make another post with more bracelets within the next few minutes. Feel free to not be specific. I can send you a mixture of several different bracelets, if you don't have a preference. I still have several that I have not photographed, so I can send some of those to anyone who does not want anything specific.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I will get # 20. The link sent me into outlook but did not open.


Chrystal