Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MIC Items on Sale! Additional Post 2 of 10

multi necklace #1 above is 55 inches long and multi #2 below is 57 inches

multi necklace #3 above is 51 inches long and multi #4 below is 41 inches

multi necklace #5 above is 39 inches long and multi #6 below is 39 inches
multi necklace #7 below is 39 inches long

These cool necklaces are extra long. They can be worn as a belt and doubled up depending on waist size, or they can be worn as necklaces or bracelets. For necklaces and bracelets, the beadwork can be double, triple and quadrupled up to make a gorgeous accent to any outfit! These particular multi necklaces are only $5!! Once someone orders one of these, I will remove the picture and tag from the post. Stay tuned for more great pieces! Once your oder is complete, I will let you know how much shipping will be.
Because of the urgency of the needs in Uganda, these necklaces are on sale! You can get one of the beautiful handmade necklaces for only $5!!! Each one is unique, so it is first come first served. Send me an e-mail me at heatherlecount@yahoo.com telling me which necklaces you want. I will confirm that they are all still available. Then, I will give you a total price including shipping and send you an invoice. These would make great gifts!!

You now have 12 full posts of necklaces and bracelets (look back to the posts made on 4/17/10 to see the first 10 posts full of necklaces and bracelets). Feel free to not be specific. I can send you a mixture of several different bracelets and necklaces, if you don't have a preference. I still have several that I have not photographed, so I can send some of those to anyone who does not want anything specific.

No comments: