Saturday, April 24, 2010

Package to Brayan in Ecuador




A post from Lisa:
I got this report today from a direct package I sent Brayan in February for Easter.

His mom wrote:
Dear Lisa,
I greet you and I wish you were fine. Brayan is happy with all of the gifts you have sent to him. He is very happy with your package: a letter, four photos, crayons, a pencil, a box of colored pencils, two coloring books, and a stuffed toy. He is very happy with all his gifts. We are so sorry because you have lost your love one. I am happy because the date of his birthday is a special date for you. The pictures you sent him are very pretty as well as the dogs. Brayan likes them alot. The child thinks you are very pretty. You have pretty eyes. The baby is very pretty and your godchildren too. I say goodbye. Yanelis

2 comments:

melinda85 said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Shay said...

You just want to cuddle him, so cute! God bless.