Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MIC Items on Sale! Additional Post 9 of 10

This post is to tell you that you may, also, purchase hand made beads in bulk! If you are a crafty person and want to make your own jewelry, these beads will be sold in 20 piece sets. The cost for 20 loose beads is $2. Let me know if you have a color preference. If not, I will send a mixture. Not all colors are available, but I will let you know if it is.

Send me an e-mail me at heatherlecount@yahoo.com- I will confirm that your color choice is available. Then, I will give you a total price including shipping and send you an invoice. These would make great gifts!!

You now have 19 full posts of necklaces and bracelets (look back to the posts made on 4/17/10 to see the first 10 posts full of necklaces and bracelets). Feel free to not be specific. I can send you a mixture of several different bracelets and necklaces, if you don't have a preference. I still have several that I have not photographed, so I can send some of those to anyone who does not want anything specific.

No comments: