Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summer Reading Package Received~ Mae M in the Philippines



A post from Sara S:
Hi all! These are the pictures and thank you letter I received from Mae’s Summer Reading Package. Mae is 10 years old. She lives with relatives in the Philippines (Legazpi). She is always very sweet.

Her letter reads:
“I was very glad when I received the package you sent. Thank you for the books, the lollipop and the stuffed toy. It will be a great help for me, especially the books. Aside from your package, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support you have given me. It’s nice to know that there are still good people like you. I greatly appreciate your generosity. God bless you. Your sponsored child, Mae”

1 comment:

melinda85 said...

She sounds really sweet in her letter :)