Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making a Change


“What I’ve experienced is that I can’t know the future. I can’t know if anything that I do will change what happens tomorrow. I can’t know with certainty, but what I do know is if I do nothing, nothing will change.”
—James Orbinski
(1960-); Former President Of Doctors Without Borders
Thanks to several wonderful people, the Ugandan women receive another wire today!! The wire that was sent today was for $70 plus a $8.55 wire fee. Thank you for making a difference in their lives!! By the way, I did ask Innocent to take a picture of the group receiving their money. However, the camera that they had is ruined. He was borrowing a friend's camera, but that friend is no longer living in Kampala. Because of this, we will not have pictures for a while. A cheap camera in Kampala would cost $180!!! So, my thought is, if anyone has a digital camera that they no longer use but is in working condition, we could send that for them. Please let me know. I am willing to pay the shipping cost, as I think we would all love to see these women and the good that the group is doing!! If you have a camera to donate, please contact me at macandmic@gmail.com TIA!

No comments: