Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Notes to India








Another package/letter is off to the Srinu sisters today. It is quite a lot to put together because there are 3 of them. I want to send all 3 something at one time, so it takes three times as long. Shana wanted to send them some bracelets, so I had to get those ready as well. Jaden drew them each a unique picture. Then, I included short questionnaires for them to fill out should the mood strike them (which with everything they are going through, I think it may not happen any time soon). Then, each one of them got a different picture of the girls and a different charm on their bracelet. I can't wait to see pictures of them with the items we sent. I HOPE that the bracelets can put at least a small smile on their faces. Stay tuned- We should have pictures of them with their items in about 2 to 3 weeks!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Thanks for sharing, Heather. I know that they and their father appreciate all of the special gifts, cards, and love being sent their way by you and the girls. I also sent them some toy necklaces, jumbo lollipops, Bobble pets, and photo of their mother so they will hopefully feel the love. They are on my blog here:

http://shanaskids.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all who have been special friends to these girls. God bless.