Monday, April 19, 2010

More Great Items all Handmade!

For those who have been watching the MIC items and wanting to purchase them, all of the items shown that are still posted on the blog from 4/17/10 (all 10 posts) are still available! I am taking the pictures off as they sell, so if you don't see it, it is no longer for sale.

Also, I will be posting more items today. I have some really great stuff for sale, so I know you will like it!! I have several multi colored necklaces (also used as belts) that I will be posting... AND, because of Dana's great idea, I will be posting beads that can be bought for the crafty people who already make jewelry of their own.

So, stay tuned, and check out the other posts to see what is left from before. It is a great deal, and still on sale!!

No comments: