Saturday, April 24, 2010

Summer Reading Package Received~ Diego in Colombia




Diego makes me laugh. He has a hard time remember Jaden and Morgan's names, so he just guesses at the names and comes up with something like "Orga" and Jaden's name isn't even close. I have never told him that he isn't saying their names right, but this time in his letter he caught himself. Unfortunately, I think he forgot my name this time! LOL!!

Here is what he wrote:

Dear and appreciated sponsor,

I thank you so much for the gifts that you sent me. I received a table game, box of chocolate, dominoes, a soccer ball, a book, a hooded shirt, and a letter. Thanks. Happy New Year. I had a great time at the end of the year. My aunt and grandfather say hi to you and your precious daughters. Greetings to your family. I forgot to tell you that my aunt doesn't have the food recipe, but I will have one when I write my next letter. I am very proud of what you sent me. Thanks and say hello to your children Jaden and Morgan, now I remember their names.

Diego

3 comments:

Lisa said...

awwww how sweet is he?

melinda85 said...

He seems like a total sweetheart

Mack said...

Diego comments on the question you asked him about a recipe? Was this question included in the letter that CI threw out? Perhaps they read him the "ok" parts first?