Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Photo Charm Necklaces for Children Part 2

Repeating my previous post to explain these sales:

For those who haven't heard, the Uganda group is having a tough time. Hellen is still very sick, and now Innocent is sick as well! The money that I sent for the items two weeks ago has already been used. Some went to the women and the rest of it went to keeping Hellen alive. Malaria is very serious! Innocent has been taking care of her and making sure she has a good diet, but they are really struggling. Just a couple of weeks ago, Innocent came down with malaria as well. Now that they are both battling the illness, it is even harder for them to run the business on the Uganda end.

They were working on making more cloth items to be sold at flea markets and festivals here. I have one festival I am going to on the 24th of this month, and I have a few festivals and markets set up for May. I am getting ready for all of it on my end, but without more help, the Uganda end won't be able to send any more items. I would like to get as many items into the festivals and markets as possible because the more I have to sell, the more income potential the group will have.

Right now, the doctors would like to do some tests on Hellen to see why she is remaining so ill, but she does not have the money for the tests. She, also, needs a good diet, which is expensive. Plus, some funds are needed to ship the additional items that they have made.

Because of their great needs, I will be posting some of their items that you may purchase. You may, also, send a paypal donation to: hhamilton2002@hotmail.com When making a donation, please specify where you would like the money to go (i.e. Hellen's hospital tests, diet, shipping costs).

To purchase these items I am showing you, make a payment to the same paypal address above. Make sure to specify which item you are wanting. Once the items sell, they will be removed from the blog... So, if you still see the item on this post, it is still available. I am separating the bracelets and necklaces by which charm they have attached. This should make it a little easier on everyone. Stay tuned for more bracelets and necklaces!

The necklaces above have an oval photo charm attached to which a sponsor's photo or any photo could be added. These necklaces are child size. They would fit any child into young adulthood. I have 6 necklaces in this charm type. Shipping within the US is $1.40 for up to 3 necklaces. Contact me for international shipping rates!
Each necklace is only $7 each!

No comments: