Saturday, April 10, 2010

Summer Reading Package Received- Ana Cecilia in Colombia




Post by Sara S:
Hi everyone! I would like you to meet 15-year-old Ana Cecilia from Colombia. She lives with her parents and two older sisters. I've been her sponsor for about a year and a half. She always seems very happy in her letters, and she's a talented artist (her drawing of Pooh and Tigger is better than anything I could do!).

I recently got these pictures and thank you letter from her in response to the Summer Reading Packages. She writes:

"I hope you are doing well in union of your entire family. I hope you have had a great Christmas time, like I had. Thanks for the books you sent me. I received the books and candies. I love candies and about the drawing of Tigger and Pooh, I did it with affection. I have a break in school and I did not have much to do in summer, but now I'm gong to read the 2 books you sent me, thanks. Tommy [her dog] is bigger and fatter every day. Thanks for all you have given me and thanks for the books."

1 comment:

Shay said...

She is very talented and very pretty. Thanks for sharing and have fun sponsoring her! God bless.