Friday, April 9, 2010

Lizabeth's Special Needs Gift




A post from Lisa:
I had a special needs request for Lizbeth for a bed. I sent the money and some extra in the middle of Feb and got back the report today. Could she be smiling any bigger? She is so cute. Anyway she received:
Groceries
1 Bed
3 Blankets
1 Mattress
2 Bedspread
2 Sheet sets
1 pajamas

The report says:
Lizbeth was so happy when she was told she received a new bed. The child commented: "I am a lucky girl. I have a wonderful sponsor!" Lizbeth and her family are very grateful to the sponsor for such a nice gesture towards them. Lizbeth also said she always prays to God to bless the sponsor for her kind heart. The child and her family sent the sponsor a big hug and lots of kisses.

How will the gifts benefit the child and/or family?
Thanks to the spnsors generuous contribution Lizbeth was provided with a new bed, a matress, bedding, and some groceries for the family. The bed was somethng the child really needed, because the family used to share one single size bed. However, thanks to this kind donation Lizbeth will sleep more comfortably at night. The bedding will also be helpful for the child, as she will sleep warmer, especially now that we are in the winter season.

Lizbeth wrote:
Dear Sponsor,
Hi warm greetings to you. This is Lizbeth. I hope you are in good health. God Bless you and keep your home. I hope peace reigns in your home. I received your gift and I liked it. Thanks for the bed, matress, sheet and blankets. I will be warm at night now. I loved my pajamas too. It makes me happy to know you worry about me. Thanks for the groceries for my nutrition. Thanks to you, I will grow healthy and strong. I'm doing well in school. I play, smile, and have fun. Goodbye, warm hugs and kisses, Lizbeth

2 comments:

melinda85 said...

She got a lot of stuff! She sounds so sweet!

Sara S said...

She has an awesome smile! - Sara