Friday, January 15, 2010

And it only gets better!

Due to popular demand, Sara S has donated another 15 dolls!! If you look around at our fundraisers, you will see that these dolls have already given $88 to the 3 present families being helped!! (that all happened in less than a 24 hour period of time!) Check out the webstore (The deadline to order for Chile and the Dominican Republic is a week from today 1/22/10!)

The total number of dolls that Sara has donated for the children are 25, and 11 are already sold. We have 14 left, and all available 1st come - 1st served.

I, also, had one other person as if they could donate some items. For that, I want to tell one and all- If you would like to donate items for the store, you may send them to:

Make a Change
c/o Heather McLaughlin
P O Box 847
Anna, TX 75409

As I receive the items, I will photograph them & get them added to the store. Other than a small international shipping fee to get the items to the children, all of the rest of the money goes directly to our fundraisers! Any items that are not too bulky or heavy & in new condition are welcomed & very much appreciated!!

Our children are going to have so much fun with these packages!! We are going to have fun getting the letters & photos!

Two more small notes for this post:
1. I will be providing a post about how you can help Make a Change soon, I promise! Right now, I have some other exciting posts that I need to get up (including one from Victor who is presently in Honduras).
2. If you decide to donate items for these packages, please let me know if you want your donation to be anonymous- otherwise, I will be thanking you loud and proud (so stop me, if you don't want that to happen- you have been warned. LOL!)

No comments: