Thursday, January 28, 2010

I hear ya!


This is what I heard:

Every one is strapped and unable to donate anything at this time.

There is too much going on.

There is no one who objects to sending the Summer Packages a little early (except Dana will be ordering on Monday).

Here are my responses:

I know exactly about being strapped and unable to donate, so we can only do what we can when we can do it. That being said, I will take a break from fundraiser reminders. Instead of fundraiser reminders, you will get nothing but great news! A bunch of posts about happy children! I will make this break go until next Friday- a whole week without me pestering you about anything!!!

I know there is a lot going on, so I will step back. I won't even make one final plea for anything! It will be nothing but good times & exciting news for the next week!

The Summer packages will go out early, as outlined before. I am ready to get them done, so at least I have a date to look forward to- middle of February.

One last request. For those of you with children in the Philippines, please let me know which community center the child uses. There are 4 different centers, so I want to make sure that the packages all get to where they should.

The community centers are:

Quezon City

Legaspi City

Tabaco

Manila

Have a great night every one, and thanks for the feedback! Oh, one more thing, while I am being silent, can someone make sure these fundraisers get funded? :0)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

haha cute ending to your blog Heather. I love the fact that we get to do so much fundraising. But I love seeing the pics of the kids and the letters, etc too! You do such a wonderful job with this site Heather!

Mack said...

Since we'll be on the subject of smiling, happy children for a while, I need to get off my butt and scan the four sets of photos/letters I've received from CI in the past week!

I've been holding off sending them, since so much more important stuff has been going on. Maybe Victor will give us more of his trip reports, too.

Mack

Lisa said...

Yes, Mack please send them in! I love seeing those type of things here! I don't get my own yet so I live through all you guys!