Monday, January 11, 2010

Please Note: Country Added~ Chile!

Stickerbooks packed full of stickers! Over 400 stickers in each book. I am expecting a shipment of several stickerbooks by next week, and I will be able to tell you the exact characters I will have available. In the meantime, you can choose per gender on the web store.
Hair accessories for all of the pretty girls- clips and barrettes to choose from.
SpongeBob Lost in Time in Spanish. I have yet to meet a little boy who does not like "Bob Esponja"~ that includes English & Spanish speaking children!
I decided to read "Yo, Naomi Leon" to see exactly what the book is like. This book rocks! Great for any Spanish speaking child 9 and up! Naomi and her brother live with their grandmother in California. In this book, her mother comes back and wants to step up as a mother (but doesn't have the children's best interest in mind). Naomi takes a trip to Mexico and learns about her Mexican heritage. She, also, finds her father there. Believe me when I say this is a great book!

Arthur is great for children 2 and up. The preschool children will have to have the stories read to them, but they will enjoy the stories. My two girls (one who is 5 and the other who will shortly be 3) LOVE the Arthur stories! PreK- 6th grade children will enjoy these books.

I am packing up the Zambian items now, so the time to order for Zambia has passed.

You can now purchase items for the Dominican Republic & Chile!! I just added Chile to try to fit them into the program. I will be shipping both packages on the same day. The deadline to order items for both countries is January 22, 2010!

To order, go to the web-store: You have 10 more days to order...

No comments: