Friday, January 15, 2010

Current Fundraisers 1/15/10

#18 is for Yamileisy and Jose Manuel's family in the Dominican Republic to start a business. They need about $330 more to start the business. Here is the link
#19 is for Carla in Chile. The fundraiser is almost halfway to completion with only a little over $100 to go!! Here is the link

#20~ Is for Jerry's family in the Philippines. They only need $100 to buy a table, cabinet & family-sized mosquito net. Here is the link

Sara S. capped off fundraiser #15 yesterday!!! YAY!! Now Maria & Ullysette will get the beds and food they need. Thank you, every one who helped make that happen for these two precious children!

These are the 3 fundraisers we now have going on. I expect them to fund quickly. 2 of them are almost complete, so it shouldn't take long. We have lots of families waiting in line, so I am anxious to get these completed ASAP. (20 more families are waiting for us- Can you believe it!?)

I will be adding some funds that I have today. Please join me in helping these 3 families. I think we can get at least one of these funded today, and the more we fund, the more people we can help!!

Thank you again for all you do! Have I ever told you how much I appreciate each and every one of you? Well, If I haven't...

I APPRECIATE YOU TREMENDOUSLY!!!!

**By the way, the money made from the princess dolls discussed in the post right before this one will be donated immediately! That being said, 8 dolls have already been purchased, and $64 has been donated to the fundraisers listed above. That means it will be even easier to get these funded!!

No comments: