Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Plush Animals & Beanie Babies





Ever since these Summer Reading Packages started, I have been on the look out for items for our kids. I love it when I am able to find quality products at a discount because that means that the total cost to buy and ship them won't be so much! These cute little puppies I found are 100% Snoopy collectibles. I was able to get 10 of these, so it is first come first served (available on the webstore)
Also, I have someone who will possibly be donating some 100% authentic beanie babies. That means other than a small fee for shipping (if we have enough country participation), the bulk of the money will go to our fundraisers!!
If you would like to donate items for the store, you may send them to:
Make a Change
P O Box 847
Anna, TX 75409
Please make sure that the items you donate are not too bulky or heavy, that way they will ship to each country affordably.
I am extremely anxious to see everyone's pictures & thank you's that they receive from these packages!! It will be nice to have so much great news to post! We will be bombarded with pictures and thank yous within 3 months or so. I can't wait! Make sure to pass along the pictures & letters, so that I can post them for the group.
**By the way, if you would like to add Snoopy to the Zambia package, you may do so. To add Snoopy to the Zambia package, make sure to order by 1/14/10.

1 comment:

Dana said...

is the deadline for zambia gone by? i meant to order but didnt yet...