Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pictures & Thank you from 11A- Angelito!




Tamara wrote:

Thank you everyone that donate to Angelito's fundraiser
This is what Angelito and his family got

2 portable gas stove/plastic cabinet
1 mattress
63 assorted groceries
3 meal/transportation

Angelito and his family are very happy and feeling blessed when they received the special gift. Angelito was excited to visit the mall together with his mother. He was satisfied with the food they ate. His experience during marketing was unforgettable and he wished that his sponsor is also with him that time and see how happy he was. He would like to express his appreciation and thankful for the kindness of his sponsor.

The gift will benefit the child and family:
Through the gift,he was able to buy a mattress for his family. They now have a comfortable sleep area. The mother of Angelito is very excited to use the new portable gas stove. She will no longer use the old kerosene stove which is already damaged and not safe for cooking. Likewise it will also facilitate the cooking of the mother. angelito is also glad to have his own plastic cabinet so he can organize his clothes and other personal stuff. They also purchased grocery items for their daily needs. His parents will no longer worry about their food for days to come. He is happy having all these things.

Dear Tamara
Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts that you sent me. My mother and I went to the mall and bought something that we needed in our daily life like mattress,that my family and I can sleep comfortable. The plastic cabinet were I can use to keep my clothes. My mother also bought portable gas stove, and some bags of groceries for our daily needs. My whole family were very happy for the wonderful gift that I received from you.
Again, thank you and more power God Bless
Always, Angelito

No comments: