Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas Package for Eloina


Here is the letter written by Eloina's 12 year old sister, Mileidy shown in one of the photos, so it is a little stilted.

Dear Barbara

This letter is to thank you for the package that you sent to Eloina. She thanks you for a stuffed reindeer, dress and shrug, 1 blue hoody, 1 tea set, 1 singing snowman, 1 pair socks, 2 bedtime dolls, underwear, Xmas soldier card holder, Xmas decorated handbag and barettes. I thank you for the doll that you sent to me as well as Eloina. I want to tell you that Eloina passed from Kindergarten and will now be in pre-school. She thanks you for your support and says so long with kisses and hugs.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting this! I love reading and seeing these type of things :-)

Unknown said...

This really makes me want to send a package. I think I'll take my chances and send one