Monday, January 18, 2010

Urgent!!! Emergency Fundraiser #4 launched!





I need every one's help, and I am willing to do just about anything to get it! Now don't take advantage of me while I am in a vulnerable position, but I will take requests for whatever I can do for you (in exchange for you helping me).

I must preface this I guess with the position I am in. I do not have big money hanging out in the bank... In fact, for the year, I will be lucky to make about $15,000. Everything I do here is voluntary because I can physically do a lot (I am just strapped money-wise). I say this, not so you will feel bad for me, but rather so that you will understand why I can't just call up CI & get this family taken care of.

Now, on to my situation. Some of you may remember Steve's trip to Mexico. He visited with my child Brayan & got several good video (and still) shots. In one of the video shots, Brayan's mother was explaining the situation the family was in- that they were going to be evicted and she had no money to pay them to stay in the house.

Well, I asked Greg @ CI to look into the situation. I got a long response back explaining the situation (which I have explained on the fundraising page). I had Brayan waiting in line with all of the rest of the fundraisers until today...

Today, I opened up my account, and I thought something was wrong with the web-site... But, there was nothing wrong with the site. However, there was something very wrong with the child report that they had just posted! The family was living on $95 a month. Now, their income is $0!!!! They have no support from family, and their situation is serious.

We have go to get Marlen (Brayan's mother) an income generating project TODAY! I just hope that they still have a roof over their heads & food to eat. I can't imagine what they must be going through.

Please help me help this family. I will not be sleeping tonight, I am sure. I will be thinking of ways to help those who help me/them. Stay tuned, as I am sure to post something for those special people.

If you would like to help, click, here

No comments: