Saturday, January 2, 2010

Little Diego turns 7 & gets a bike!


Heather G wrote:
I sent Diego money for his 7th birthday and he got a bicycle and a birthday cake.

Letter from Diego's mother:

Hello dear sponsor,

Dear sponsor, greetings and I hope you are in good health and may God bless you and your dignified family always. Thanks to God your sponsored child and family are doing well. I thank you very much for the gifts that you sent to him, a bicycle and his birthday cake. He is very happy and cheerful as he has always dream to have a bicycle and now his dream has come true. I don't have words to thank you, as he has always asked me for a bike but I didn't have the possibilities to do so, but now he has one.

Thank you from all my heart for being a wonderful sponsor! I say goodbye with a strong hug
Flor

No comments: