Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Emergency Fundraiser #4 Update!

Brayan's updated picture came this morning! To give an update to his fundraiser, we now have $165 raised- only $375 to go!! To donate, click here

The Disney Pricess dolls are still available as well- a total of 14 dolls. Every doll adds $8 to the fundraiser! To purchase one of the dolls, go here

The sticker books are, also, available on the web store. Every sticker book sold adds $5 to the fundraiser!

I know I am really being pushy this time. Even with all we have been through on these fundraisers, with sick children, and others really needing help... I have just never seen an income be at $0 before. It stresses me out. I think about what it would be like for me and my family to have no income... not one cent! What would we eat? How would we pay for soap to wash ourselves & our clothes? I mean, really, what would WE do?

Thank you, Chrystal, Dee, Su, Steve, & Cheri for your donations!!

In other news, more sponsors have been found for the Haitian kiddos:

Shinagne-dine Pierre-Joseph, Berthline Daniel, Serise Horne, & Bernadine Joseph now have sponsors!!! I am sooooo glad Shinagne-dine Pierre-Joseph has been taken. She is the one that grabbed my eye the most (and Jaden picked her, too). Since I knew I could not take for the next month or so, it has been killing me whatching her without a sponsor... But, never fear! She has a sponsor! Yay!!!


I will be posting more pictures soon... It would be really great to set up every child with a sponsor!

No comments: