Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maria N's Special Needs Gift





Holly wrote:
"I sent Maria money for a Special Needs Gift, she was able to buy home furnishings, food, clothes & kitchen utensils.

Here is Maria's letter:

Dear Ms Holly,

Hi!!! First of all I want to greet your family and especially to you. You know I'm very happy when I know that I have a gift coming from you. Me and my family are very thankfull for God because I have a sponsor like you. Thank you for all the items that we can get. Thank you for the homefurnishing, kitchen utensils, groceries and also the clothes for me. You know those things are very important to us because it is the things that we need and also I'm very proud of you and I am the one who are very lucky person. Thank you for your loving and concern and thank you for giving me your attention. And I promise that I will finish my study for having a good future someday. I hope that you and your family are happy this coming christmas. Thank you very much and God Bless You.

Sincerelly yours,
Maria N"

Maria N has a fundraiser coming up for a fish vending IGP, so stay tuned for your chance to help out this sweet child and her family! Holly will raffle off a $25 giftcard in order to raise the funds needed for Maria N's family.

No comments: