Friday, January 8, 2010

Brenda gets to go to the zoo!!









Chrystal wrote:

"I sent my CI child to a trip at the zoo. She had a blast.

Brenda says

Thank God, I am well and happy because I had the chance to accomplish a nice and beautiful trip with my family. I spent a great day in the zoo and I saw several animals. Thank you very much for your support, we spent great moments as a family. We also ate delicious food. This experience will be unforgettable for me and my family. My family and I are so grateful.I feel like a happy and lucky girl for being your sponsored child. I want you to know that I love you very much and I keep you in my prayers. I wish you several blessings. May God keep you in his loving care. "

1 comment:

Mack said...

What fun for Brenda! That is very special that her family was able to share such a good day together.

Mack