Sunday, January 24, 2010

Henry's Fall Package














You may remember my other posts regarding the packages I sent for my CI kids. I sent the packages months ago. Henry's thank you & pics just came in the mail a few days ago. He is the last one to get his package. It is so nice to know that there is already another package on its way to him. He was included in the Colombia package. Since I wasn't able to send him a Christmas package, I am hoping the summer reading package will make up for it :o)


I can't wait to see everyone's pics & thank yous!!!

Since I didn't get an objection from any one about bumping up the deadlines, here are the new deadlines to order according to country:


Dominican Republic & Chile~ 1/22/10
Guayaquil, Ecuador & Honduras~ 2/5/10
Guatemala & Mexico~ 2/19/10
Philippines~ 2/26/10

The new ship dates are:
Dominican Republic & Chile~ 2/3/10
Guayaquil, Ecuador & Honduras~ 2/15/10
Guatemala & Mexico~ 3/1/10
Philippines~ 3/10/10

2 comments:

Sarah O said...

You've mentioned before that the package to Ecuador will be a small one, just to see if it gets past customs. How small do you mean? Are you still taking orders for it? I'm a little hesitant to order for it because I have multiple children in Ecuador, and I don't want to make it too big!

Heather M said...

Good question! Actually, I am going to take the advice of HH4H. They have been sending their items only in padded envelopes instead of boxes. They have not been charged the high Haiti customs fees on anything in a padded envelope. I bought some HUGE ones (size #7), and I may need to send two envelopes worth of stuff. I am giving the packages a value of $1. Now, if by some strange and horrible twist of fate, Ecuador decides to charge a fee, it will be a group to split it with. Of course, I can't control what Ecuador does on their end, but I will not hold anyone back from sending their child a bag full of goodies!