Sunday, January 3, 2010

Item choices for the package to Zambia















The deadline to order items for your children in Zambia is fast approaching. I am not sure how many of you have checked out the web store yet, so I wanted to post a little of it here.
This is the great thing about doing the packages in a group: it doesn't cost much to send something! You don't believe me, do you? Well, here are some examples:
Sticker Book of over 400 stickers- $3
60 Hair Barrettes: $4
Mini Dominoes Set- $3
Baby Doll- $8
Lollipop- $1
Coloring Book & 24 pack Crayola Crayons- $7
There are, also, all kinds of books to choose from. Here are my recommendations:
For the Prek to 3rd grade group (age 2 to 9), I recommend the Morris the Moose Books, Arthur Books, Laura Numeroff Books, or 5 Little Monkeys Books.
For the 3rd grade to 6th grade group (age 9 to 12), I recommend the Henry Huggins Books, the Ramona Books, or "How to Eat Fried Worms" Book.
For the 7th grade & up group (age 13 to adult), I recommend the Thunder Cave Book.
So, if you haven't checked out the store yet, go ahead and take a peak. Get your order in this week for your children in Zambia. I am doing Zambia early in the year because shipping takes a while. Hopefully it will arrive by May (or sooner). The last day to order is 1/8/10!

No comments: