Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Summer Reading Packages Update



I am still packing up items for the summer reading program. It has kept me quite busy. Especially, since the Zambia package will be going out in a matter of days. I am only waiting on one more book to arrive, and then, I will be done with the Zambia box. The book should arrive today. Once I get it, I will take a picture of the contents of each individual package like I did before for the Colombia packages.

The pictures above are just some of the packages waiting to be shipped. Some people are ordering items little by little from the web store, and I am adding them to the packages as the orders come in. The pictures above do not include the packs that are going to Zambia! These are just the ones going to the rest of the countries as the due date comes up. I have them separated by country in boxes. As I saw the orders pile up, I thought it would be cool to see what they look like all together. Of course, there are, also, a couple for the other countries that I am waiting for the books for, so those packs are not included in the pictures either.

Now, your friendly reminder- Friday, THIS Friday is the deadline for orders to Chile & the Dominican Republic. There were a few people who said they wanted Chile added to the program, but there aren't very many orders for that country- In fact, only one person has ordered for that country so far. Hopefully, the other orders are coming, so that we will have enough money for shipping.

So, don't forget January 22 is the deadline for Chile & the Dominican Republic. (and the Zambia package will be going out probably Thursday!) To order, go to the web store

To recap, here are the deadlines to order for each country:

Dominican Republic & Chile~ 1/22/10
Ecuador~ 2/5/10 (a small package to Guayaquil only- we will see what customs does with it)
Guatemala~ 2/19/10
Philippines~ 3/5/10
Mexico~ 3/19/10
Honduras~ 3/26/10

No comments: