Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brayan's Situation

left to right above: Disney Fairies, Disney Princesses, Littlest Pet Shop
left to right below: Batman, Toy Story, Bakugan

This is what I have... In hopes of helping Brayan... I have 6 types of sticker books. All of the books come with 414 stickers on 6 pages, except Batman which has 426! I have used these stickers in the past by carefully tearing out the pages & cutting down the middle of the page (to make them fit in a regular sized envelope)- Then, I stick them in my letters to the kids. I have, also, set the whole book in a direct package or in a 6" x 9" envelope.

I am offering these books to you all in exchange for a donation to help Brayan and his family. Each sticker book is $5, and all of the money goes to the fundraiser. You can either donate directly to his fundraiser here or order on the web store. The web store will give you the option of which sticker books you want, the fundraising page will not. If you use the fundraising page you will need to send me an e-mail to tell me which sticker book you want & where you want me to send them. I can ship them directly to you (if you are in the US or Canada), or to your CI, CUS, or HH4H child. (You can, also, order by calling CI & making a special needs donation directly to Brayan via Melissa Lidzy- If you do it this way, please let me know how much was donated, so that I can add it as an offline donation.)

Thanks!!!

**In other unrelated but terrific news, 4 more Haitian children have sponsors! From the group that was posted yesterday, these 3 are now sponsored: Kenderly Emmanuel, Junise Moise, and Jhimy Jean! From the older girls: Louvensa Decimus now has a sponsor!

No comments: