Friday, February 12, 2010

3rd Raffle added!!! Dr Suess Books in Spanish




Now, all of our current fundraisers have a raffle attached to them!!! If you enter into all of them, you could win all of them! (see my previous post about the other 2 raffles) This raffle is to complete the fundriaser for Yamileisy & Jose Manuel. Dee is offering this 3 book set of Dr. Suess books in Spanish. Green Eggs and Ham, One Fish Two Fish, & Are You My Mother? To enter the raffle, click here $1 = 1 raffle ticket.
These classic Dr. Suess books will delight any Spanish speaking child ages 3 to 12ish! They are all brand new! The raffle for these books will go until February 26th, and the drawing will be held on the 27th. (all 3 drawings will be held at the same time)
Let's have fun making these 3 family's dreams come true!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE this raffle! I am glad it is lasting a couple weeks. I will definitely be entering when I get some $$!