Monday, February 15, 2010

Summer Reading Package~ Philippines, Quezon City


Why didn't ya'll tell me how ridiculous the shipping is to the Philippines? Oh my gosh! I put together this Quezon City package because it is so small. It weighed in at 3 pounds 10 ounces. To go priority it would cost over $40! I will be taking this up to the post office tomorrow, so that I can send it first class (for those who don't know, you can't print first class labels on the USPS web-site- only priority & express). I will update this exact post with the postage cost tomorrow after it has shipped.

Here are the package shipment dates that are left:


Thursday 2/18: Philippines, Manila

Friday 2/19: Philippines, Tabaco

Monday 2/22: Philippines, Lagaspi

Friday 2/26: Uganda

1 comment:

melinda85 said...

I wonder if the Summer Reading packages have made it to the Philippines yet.