Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fundraiser #13 Clothing Sales IGP for Nsenzeni

Dear Barbara

How are you today? Nsenzeni and I are well. Thank you very much for the money which you sent to me to start a business. We have bought two bales of second hand clothes for reselling and a table.

I have appreciated a lot for your great love and care towards us. Let God bless you! I thank you once again for your great loveing kindness.

Yours Lontia.

And I would once again like to give many, many thanks to all those generous people, family, friends, fellow sponsors, neighbours, etc., who helped make this family's new business a reality.
What were the child's/family comments when the gifts were delivered?

The grandmother is very happy and thankful to the sponsor.

How will the gifts benefit the child and/or family?

The family has been assisted with an IGP which they feel will help them generate income.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww thats what this group is all about!

Mack said...

Very cool for the family! Clothes are so much less smelly - I'm sure - than the dried fish my Mercy's mom is now selling.