Saturday, February 20, 2010

Steve visits with Juan in Mexico

Before his trip to the Philippines, Steve met with a lot of our children in Mexico. Juan was one of those children. This is what Juan wrote regarding Steve's visit:

"Dear Alice,
I really liked the things you sent me with your friend Steve Hogan. I loved the visit, he's a very nice person.
I liked the pictures because I was able to see you and your children. I am doing well in school. My sister is 5 years old and the baby is 6 months old.
I send you hugs and kisses.
Sincerely, Juan"

And, Juan even wrote a letter directly to Steve! This is what it said:

"Dear Mr. Steve Hogan,
I'm writing you very thankful for the visit and the courtesy you had for me and my family and for giving me news about my spnsor and her gifts. Your visit was very nice because we realized that the sponsors really come and visit us. We hope you can thank my sponsor for me for the gifts you brought me. That we send her kisses and hugs. We hope you can visit us again soon. I send you a warm hug. Sincerely, Juan"

No comments: