Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Summer Reading Package~ Philippines, Tabaco

Maria Ner B G's items (above) & Jemuel B B's items (below)

Richard A's items (above) & Charlene Joice M B's items (below)

Roselle B D's items (above) & Carl B's items (below)
ohn Michael F's items (below)

Take a look at all of the Tabaco items, and let me know if I have missed anyone/anything. I have yet to print off the letters for rhe packages, but any letters I get by midnight tonight will be included in the packages. I still have 3 more boxes of items going to the Philippines, but I have some personal items to take care of first (ex. homeschool my 2 girls, runs some errands, etc). I will post some more as soon as I get time to sit down again.

1 comment:

Sarah O said...

Looks good to me! Thank you again for doing this. :)