Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Letter from Brayan in Mexico



I received this letter from Brayan. I asked him if his younger brother Brandon was in school with him because I paid for their tuition back in September. It must have been a mistype because Brayan says his brother does not go to school yet. The money must have just been used for Brayan's tuition. You may remember he even got a mountain of school supplies to go with it.

I, also, asked him what city he lived in. That is because I have been to Guadalajara on many occasions, especially when I was living in the neighboring state of Colima. Guadalajara was only 3 1/2 hours away by bus. It turns out he lives in Zapopan. I have been there and seen the Cathedral several times. Their cathedral is hard to explain with words. Just imagine a place that is so done up that you feel like you are in a palace. It is AWESOME! For anyone heading o Mexico, you have got to check it out.

I hope I can go someday soon. Things are a lot harder to do when you have children! Before I was married & before I had children, I would go back and forth to Mexico with hardly a thought about it. I especially want to go now to see Brayan's mother's new business & home.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwww this little boy is so cute! He is going to be the ladies man when he gets older!