Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Summer Reading Package~ Philippines, Manila

Joyce Marl G N's items (above) & Justine Joyce A's items (below)


Angel Kim S C's items (above & below)

Double-check me on this package & make sure I didn't forget anyone or anything. Also, as an update for shipments, I will be sending the first parcel out on Friday, and I will go in order like this:

Friday: Ecuador

Monday: Honduras

Tuesday: Guatemala

Wednesday: Mexico

Thursday: Philippines, Manila

Friday: Philippines, Tabaco

Monday: Philippines, Lagaspi & Philippines, Quezon City

Now, it is HIGHLY possible that the packages will ship before the days I show here. However, I have these dates set, so that way I don't break a promise. I would not want to make this a first. All of these packages are going out before their original deadlines. It is extremely likely that they will all be shipped out by next Wednesday. It case I get bogged down with other things, I will go by the schedule laid out above. Stay tuned for more packages posted...

No comments: