Monday, February 22, 2010

A Post from Jaden

Jaden & Morgan checking out one of the games for Saturday's Playathon

Hi, everybody. This is Jaden. How are you today? I want to say that, are you doing fine? I just want to make sure. I want you guys, if you are feeling good, then I want you to come with me and help me get the money for the kids. They lost their mommy and daddy from the earthquake. Lots of buildings fell down on their mommy and daddy, so their kids can't get in.

On Saturday we are going to see how much money, and this is Jaden speaking, and I want to say that everyone is coming to our house. If you live far away, you don't have to come, you know. My mommy and daddy are here with me. My mommy is writing what I am saying. We are going to play games for 2 whole hours. My friends and cousins are going to come to my house. And my two friends my twins Sarah and Abigail, 5 and 6 and 5.

I want to say and this is still Jaden so, I don't know what else to say, but I guess you can hear me. There are some people coming on Saturday to our house. We are going to have snacks and we're going to have a party and everyone's coming. Lots of people are coming.

I want to ask you guys, will you sponsor me, please? So that you can give me money for the kids who lost their mommy and daddy when the building fell down on them. That's all I want to say. Bye, Jaden

**This is Heather now. If you would like to sponsor Jaden in the Playathon, you can pledge by the 15 minute intervals. For example, $2 per 15 minutes. If she plays for the whole 2 hours, you would donate $16. Or you can do a flat donation of whatever amount. To sponsor her, you can mail checks made out to "SOS Children's Villages" to:

Jaden McLaughlin

P O Box 847

Anna, TX 75409

Just let me know if you have sent a check, so that I know to look ot for it. If you want to make a paypal donation, you can do that as well. I will convert paypal donations into checks made out to SOS Children's Villages.

Stay tuned- The playathon is being held this Saturday February 27th from 1:00 to 3:00 PM.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaden,
I am Alice and am a sponsor like your mommy. I will sponsor you for $2 for 15 minute intervals. I wish I could be there but I live in Arizona and I have to work on Saturday. I hope you have a lot of fun at your play-a-thon.

Also I challenge all the other sponsors to get in the fun and help out Jaden to help all the children that were affected by the earthquake. I will give $.50 per sponsor that joins the fun and helps out Jaden. So PLEASE come join in and lets have fun raising money!!

2raine said...

hi Jaden my name is Tamara and I will sponsor you for $4 for 30 minute.
have fun girl friend