Friday, February 5, 2010

Last Call for all CI, CUS, & HH4H orders!


I know I have been very silent about this lately. With so many packages planning to go out at once (instead of having them spread out), it has been wild in my house. Tonight is the absolute last time to order, as I have to have a cut off to be able to organize some of the chaos. You will then start seeing all of the items placed in each package. Just as I did with the Chile & DR packages, I will post the pictures first for you all to look over. Then, you can let me know if I forgot anyone or anything before I pack up the box and ship it out.

For the Christmas packages (orders will start in August/September), I will have things set up a little differently to make it easier on my end. There is no need to explain it now, so I will wait until the day comes that things are being ordered for Christmas. We will, also, have the MIC items available in time for those packages, so dolls can be purchased for the HH4H & Zambian children.

To make a final order (must be ordered by midnight tonight), click here And, YES, a package will be sent to CUS Uganda. Small orders are allowed, so one to three items per child should be the max ordered.

2 comments:

helpingthechildrenofafrica said...

Are you still sending a package to CUS uganda? thought they were not accepting gifts afetr feb 1?
Do you still have the fairbanks beanie bear with the blue sweater?
I might get it for my CUS girl.

Heather M said...

Yes- small orders to CUS are allowed. The blue sweater bear is still available.