Saturday, February 6, 2010

All About Me Questionaire for English Speaking Children


I have always sent questionaires to my sponsor children when I first start sponsoring them. It really helps them open up in future letters, and it gives me more to talk to them about. The questions are great for East African children whose national language is English, and children in The Philippines & India who learn English in school.

Here are some of the questions I have put into a word document to print out and send to the children to fill out:

My name is:

I have____ brothers and ____ sisters.

My favorite food is:

My favorite color is:

My favorite book is:

My favorite game is:

My favorite sport is:

My favorite movie is:

My favorite tv show is:

I am in the _____ level in school

My favorite subject is:

My favorite animal is:

I feel happy when:

I feel sad when:

I will never forget when:

No comments: